Monday, April 6, 2009

This and That

Have you heard of Freecycle? It's a great idea. It's a Yahoo group where you can send an email out if you want to get rid of something instead of sending it to the dump. You then get emails from people who want it, you decide who gets it and they come pick it up therefore saving it from the dump. Great thing. Or, if you are looking for something you can post that also.

Somone posted the fabric in the picture and I was lucky enough to get it! It is awesome! A Batik and a solid pink and that lighter blue is so neat...each patch has a different pattern along with a textured embroidery. It's so pretty! I can't wait to see what I am going to do with it! LOL

Not sure what happened to spring. The temperature dropped and we had snow this morning! I hope this isn't a sign of the rest of spring. Last year it was cool and wet and we ended up with no garden growing. We have put in a second garden this year in hopes to grow more of a variety so I hope that this year's weather is better!

I was bad the past week and didn't post! Bad me! But, tomorrow I am going to post about an angel! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment