Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Weekend - Bad Ass Baker Bunch

This weekend at the race track we had the Sports Car Club of America, or SCCA. We love when this group comes out and runs our road course. As per proper road course protocal, we have a fire truck, ambulance and wrecker on each end of the road course. One group is called Abel, the other Baker. As you can see, we at Baker call ourselves the "Bad Ass Baker Bunch"! We love to have fun, this is part of our set up, palm trees and pink flamingo's. This is me after using an oygen tank to fill the palm trees up lol.
SCCA likes to take an hour lunch break in the middle of the day so the Baker Bunch brings a grill, food and everyone comes together for some good old eating and fun.
This springs EMS crew. Minus me taking the picture lol.

Just a couple of the cars running over the weekend.

The SCCA people had a huge cake there. It was 8 full sheet cakes big! That is a lot of cake lol. This was part of the cake.

Always a fun weekend, we have decided to make Hawaiian shirts mandatory!

I have had Stash Angels blessing me! Keep an eye out, I will be posting tomorrow to show you some of what I have received! Hope you have had as good a weekend as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment