Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eclair Cake.....Yuuuummmmy!


OK, it really tastes better than this picture looks. LOL I mean, it doesn't just taste yummy....it doesn't just taste delicious.....it tastes....like heaven. My mouth is drooling just thinking about it.

I got this recipe from a friend and I don't know where she got it from. So, if someone knows where it came from, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. And it sure is due with this recipe!

Eclair Cake

2 boxes French Vanilla pudding
4 cups milk

Mix as directed on box.
Fold in 8 oz. cool whip

Butter 9 x 13 pan and layer with graham crackers.
Pour 1/2 pudding mix on top of graham cracker layer.
Layer again with graham crackers.
Pour remaining pudding mix and layer with graham crackers.
Top with fudge topping.

Fudge Topping:

1 cup sugar
1/3 cup cocoa
Dash of salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Combine all ingredients in saucepan over medium heat, stirring until it comes to a good boil.
Boil 3 minutes without stirring!
Stir good and pour over eclair cake.

Refrigerate over night.

Dig into heaven the next day.....mmmmm....yuuuummmm....

Hope you enjoy this, I know we certainly do!

1 comment:

  1. ok, I just printed it out, and the ingredients are on my grocery list for tomorrow! Can't wait to make it and surprise Earl when he gets home on Sunday!
    How's the weekend going?

    ReplyDelete