Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pin Keep Swap

On the Yahoo group CQFornewbies, we are having a pin keep/scissors fob/needle book swap. You can make as many as you want or just one, send them to the hostess and get, in return a similar item that someone else made! What fun! So I decided to jump in. I'll never learn this if I don't have the incentive lol.

I chose to do one pin keep. The picture above is where I am at in the process. LOL I need to get moving. It has to be in the mail by Saturday!

All of the materials are vintage from my antique store find. I am pretty sure I know what treatments I am going to do on it, I just need to do it. Unfortunately, paper work has been getting in the way.

This picture is of the back. I just love that material. Wish me luck on this lol. I will post pictures of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment