Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Revised New Block

So, the floral patch kinda stuck out like a sore thumb. Shari (http://ladyjspice.blogspot.com)
came up with the idea of putting the lace down to help make the patch look smaller. I think it worked! I also needed to take out the zig zag since it was bunching up some of the fabric and put a baste stitch down in place of it. All I have to do is create my book tomorrow and it will be in the mail. It's first stop is Maryland! After that it goes to Tennessee, California, Colorado and then home!

We are going up to the track for the weekend for training and won't be home until late Sunday evening. Monday I get to start working on a pin keep for a swap that I signed up for! I love this community! Very sharing, very caring and very helpful. Can't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment